The Observant Astronomer

The passing scene as observed by an observant Jew, who daylights as an astronomer.

observantastronomer@yahoo.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Breakfast at The Observer's

My young son insists that I prepare his breakfast in the morning, since only I know exactly how much milk to add to his Rice Crispies. And how to mix them properly. So I asked him the other day what he was going to do when he got to yeshivah and I wouldn't be there to make him breakfast.

"I won't eat", he replied.

That is one stubborn customer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Very cute and very funny.

Can't remember how I stumbled onto your blog but always enjoy something about science and astronomy.

I have linked your blog to mine today in a post about "20 Comments Wednesday" which is a little social experiment to see if some of us can influence the traffic and comments and exposure of other blogs.

You can read about the idea and even perhaps join in...? Here:

http://ateapie.blogspot.com/2006/06/post-20-comments-day.html

I would love to hear if you noticed any changes since I linked your blog today?

cheers
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

2:37 p.m., August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old is he ? That's very cute.

3:09 a.m., August 11, 2006  
Blogger The Observer said...

Candy Minx:
Thanks for the link. I haven't seen much difference in traffic yet, but last week was a little higher than average, for what it's worth.

onionsoupmix:

Six and stubborn

11:25 a.m., August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home